Nabokovʼs Triptych. Verses by V. Nabokov
1. Boredom, and Mystery, and Pleasure...
3. Beneath the Bethlehem. Christmas Song
Three Poems by Marina Tsvetayeva
1. Fallen Lower than Waves
3. Christmas Lady
Little Triptych to the Estonian Poetsʼ Verses Translated by Igor Severyanin
1. Girlʼs Song
2. As If the Forgotten Temple...
3. Your Brilliant Laughter
Three Poems by Nikolai Gumilyov
1. African Night
2. Today Youʼll Come...
1. I Call the Death. Verses by W. Shakespeare, translated by S. Marshak
2. Vom Genuss der Ehemaenner. Verses by B. Brecht
3. Wreath. Verses by J. Donn, translated by D. Shchedrovitsky
Oh, God, Donʼt Let Me Back. Little triptych to the verses by A. Voznesensky
1. Mountain Monastery
2. Did You Pray, oh, the Earth?
Three Poems by Vladimir Vysotsky
1. On the Brethren Tomb
2. I Love You Now...
3. Military Song