All terms and definitions found in the text of the Policy are interpreted in accordance with the current legislation in force of the Russian Federation (in particular, the Federal Law "On Personal Data".)
Users expressly agree to the processing of their personal data, as described in this Policy.
Use of the Site means that the User accepts unconditionally the Policy and the specified below conditions of information processing.
1. Personal information of the User handled by the Company
1.1. The Site collects, accesses and uses, for the purposes defined by the Policy, the personal data of Users, also technical and other information related to Users.
1.3. Also, technical information refers to information that is automatically transferred to the Company when using the Site with the help of software installed on the User’s device.
1.4. By the User’s personal data the information is meant that the User provides to the Company by filling out forms on the Site and by subsequent use of the Site. Obligatorily provided information to the Company is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his/her discretion.
1.5. The company may also process data made publicly available by the personal data owner or information subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the law.
1.6. The Company does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by the User, and does not have the ability to assess his|/her capacity. The Company presumes that the User provides accurate and sufficient personal information about himself and keeps this information up to date.
2. The purposes of processing user personal information.
2.1. The main goal of the Company with regards to the collection of personal data is to provide information and consulting services to users. Users agree that the Company may also use their personal data for:
● Identification of the party within the scope of the services provided;
● Provision of services and customer support at the request of users;
● Improving the quality of services, comfort of use, development and troubleshooting of the Site or security problems solving;
● Analysis with the purpose of expanding and improving services,enhancing site contents and advertising;
● Informing Users about services, targeted marketing, upgrades and promotional offers based on Users' informational preferences;
● Advertising targeting; send out individual marketing messages via email, calls and SMS;
● Statistical and other studies based on anonymized data;
2.2. The company uses personal information impersonally for the purposes specified in paragraph 2.1
3. Conditions and methods of processing personal information of users and its transfer to third parties.
3.1. The users agree to the processing of their personal data by sending an application (any written request containing contact details).
3.2. Processing User's personal data means collecting, recording, organizing, accumulating, storing, updating or changing, retrieving, using, transmitting (distributing, providing, accessing), depersonalizing, blocking, deleting, deleting User's personal data.
3.3. With respect to the personal information of the User, its confidentiality is preserved, except in cases where the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to the general public
3.4. The company has the right to transfer the personal information of the User to third parties in the following cases:
● User gave his/her consent to such action;
● The transfer is necessary for the User for enabling his/her use of a specific service of the Site or for the performance of a specific contract or agreement with the User;
● Transfer to the authorized state bodies of the Russian Federation on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation in force of the Russian Federation;
● As a result of the processing of personal information of the User through its anonymization, impersonal statistical data was obtained, which are transferred to a third party for research, work or services on behalf of the Company
4. User’s personal data protection measures.
4.1. The Company takes all necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as from other illegal actions with it by third parties.
5. Dispute settlement.
5.1. All possible disputes arising from or related to the present Policy are resolved in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, according to the norms of Russian law.
5.2. Compliance with the pre-trial (claim) procedure for the settlement of disputes is mandatory.
6. Other provisions.