Irina Nikolayevna Vilinskaya (1920–1986) — was known as an assisting professor of the solo vocal faculty at the Kiev State Conservatoire. The great galaxy of distinguished singers were brought up by her.
Irina Nikolayevna was a perspicacious teacher, possessing the mysteries of vocal nature. The art of vocal was on the ends of her fingers, or on the edge of her tongue. Partially she passed her skill to us together with these exercises. Irina Vilinskaya considered the sound-making process a very important thing.
This collection of vocalises for different voices is the result of Vilinskaya's work during the whole life. The exact edition represents vocalises for middle voice, which are to be of great use for both students and mature singers.
1. Even Sound-Making (Music text example)
2. Training Clear Voice. Sound Drawn Close to Lips
3. Slender Sound-Making
4. Smooth Borders Between Bottom and Middle Registers
5. Legato and Pliant Sound-Making
6. Agile Voice
8. Slender Sound-Making
9. Agile Voice (Music text example)
11. Smooth Borders Between Middle and Bottom Registers
12. Slender Sound-Making and Velocity
13. Smooth Borders Between Middle and Upper Registers
14. Training Clear and Agile Voice. Smooth Borders Between Middle and Bottom Registers
15. Mastering Legato on Large Intervals. Alignment of Tenuto. Filer un Son (Music text example)